We believe in hiring smart, skilled people — from industry veterans to new college graduates — who are game to tackle challenges, eager to learn, and motivated to advance their careers. In our open-door, team-based, positive environment, we help employees build skills in their daily work and through professional development programs.
- We are not micro managers.
- Professionals use their expertise and judgment to determine the best way to produce great results on any given job.
- We expect high-quality work and top-notch customer service from all of our employees.
- At Plano-Coudon, we provide competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits to employees.
- We involve employees in an ownership culture.
- We provide broad information about the company’s strategic plan, near-term goals, performance, challenges and opportunities. We give employees opportunities to drive company growth and opportunities to grow their careers inside the company.
- At Plano-Coudon, we have a lot of fun.
Project Manager – Posted March 13, 2017
Superintendent – Posted March 13, 2017
SPD Project Manager (Montgomery/Prince George’s county) – Posted March 13, 2017
SPD Project Foreman – Posted July 19, 2018
SPD Carpenter – Posted April 4, 2017
Estimator – Posted June 6, 2018