Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, March 20th, 2019The power of a robust quality control program became evident in the midst of a fast-track, college residence tower renovation. Plano-Coudon had been contracted to add air conditioning and perimeter insulation to each room within the existing building, along with renovating the lobby and other ancillary areas. “The job had some critical dimensions that needed […]
- Wednesday, November 28th, 2018Standing around the tee box, players at the 6th Annual Plano-Coudon Golf Classic found their conversations veering from handicaps and business deals to less-expected topics. Messages posted at each tee box provided insights into the situations faced and services provided by the beneficiaries of the fundraiser – Teach for America – Baltimore, Catholic Charities Baltimore […]
- Wednesday, November 7th, 2018The University of Baltimore’s new Robert L. Bogomolny Library combines the heft of 1960s concrete construction with the delicacy of an angled, four-story glass hall to provide students with a striking, state-of-the-art learning space. The renovation of the 54,000-square-foot structure, formerly known as Langsdale Library, challenged the project team to master an ambitious and unconventional […]