Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, September 19th, 2018After spending 20 years in business and establishing a $100-million-a-year operation, Baltimore-based Plano-Coudon Construction has officially expanded its geographic reach and opened an office in Tysons, VA. “We have been working in the D.C.-Northern Virginia market for a number of years and some of our clients expressed interest in seeing us do more work down […]
- Thursday, August 30th, 2018For members of the Plano-Coudon team, gathering at Guinness Open Gate Brewery and Barrel House last week meant more than celebrating the successful completion of a world-class project. It marked how far a two-engineer startup can go in 20, busy years. “Twenty years went fast,” Brett Plano said as the company celebrated its anniversary last […]
- Wednesday, June 6th, 2018Plano-Coudon is pleased to welcome Timothy Chandler as the newest foreman in our Small Projects Division. Before joining Plano-Coudon, Chandler worked as a supervisor of deconstruction crews for Details, a subsidiary of the nonprofit Humanim. Chandler also has previous experience as a tradesman, performing drywalling, framing and other functions. “Tim had proven his leadership skills […]