Recent Contract Wins
- Severn House – Severn House Condominiums – Construction of new roofs covering six buildings over 20 units of residential townhouses.
- Medstar/JLL – MedStar Physician Partners Silver Spring – Minor tenant alterations to include millwork, doors-frames-hardware, finishes and MEP.
- Meridian US Wind – Demolition, minor abatement, millwork, doors-frames-hardware, glass, drywall, flooring, paint, sprinkler, plumbing, HVAC, electric and security.
- Tech Site Services – Indian Head – 18,000 SF interior renovation of administrative and physical training areas of EXU-1 Building 900 at the Naval Support Facility
- MedStar Medical Group – Montgomery Medical Center Olney – Refresh of medical office suite.
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities – Interior Fit-Out – Demolition, new millwork, doors and glass. New finishes (drywall, flooring, and paint) modification to sprinkler system. Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Work.
Projects in Preconstruction
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory – MP6 Rear Turnstile – Construct new turnstile and interior storefront at MP6 building rear entrance.
- Southwest Partnership Baltimore – Façade Improvements – Remove form stone and re-point 5 facades, replace 42 windows and paint cornices.
Projects in Progress
- PapGene, Inc. – New tenant lab construction of existing vacant space.
- COPT – Wolf Creek Federal Services – Reconfigure 14,000 SF office suite, replace ceiling tile and paint.
- Erickson Living Development, LLC – Riderwood Calvert Landing Elevator – Construction of a two-stop exterior elevator with interior residence modifications.
- MedStar Medical Group – Medstar PT St. James – New build out for the Medstar PT facility, to include: Millwork, door-frames-hardware, glass, drywall and acoustical, flooring, paint, window treatments, sprinkler, plumbing, HVAC and electric.
- Johns Hopkins University – Krieger Cognitive Science Lab – Interior alteration for new faculty member computer lab and office.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital – Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Germantown – Reconfigure existing medical office suite.