Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, November 7th, 2018A strategic initiative to expand Plano-Coudon’s Pre-Construction Division is beginning to produce benefits for our clients and opportunities for our company. “We wanted to become a more valuable resource for owners, clients and others we serve in all our market segments. We wanted to deepen our expertise in those segments and provide owners and developers […]
- Wednesday, November 7th, 2018Plano-Coudon is pleased to be starting work on two new, major projects. Riderwood Wellness Center At the Riderwood Retirement Community in Silver Spring, Plano-Coudon is preparing to break ground on a new, 25,000-square-foot wellness center. The $11.6-million facility will include a two-story section that houses two fitness gyms plus multi-purpose rooms, and a one-story section […]
- Wednesday, November 7th, 2018After months of design debates, construction noise and muddy parking lots, Plano-Coudon employees are preparing to move into expanded and modernized offices. Assessing Plano-Coudon’s sustained growth in both project and staffing levels, executives realized the company was poised to outgrow its existing building within one to two years. They developed a plan to completely renovate […]