On the Job Site – October 2015
Projects in Progress
- Seasons Supermarket – renovation of an existing 25,600 SF single story, big box store into a kosher supermarket, including the construction of a 7,800 SF mezzanine.
- Baltimore County Board of Elections Design/Build – 25,530 SF office and warehouse renovation.
- Oracle Warehouse Lighting Upgrade – 55,000 SF warehouse lighting upgrade.
- James Webb Space Telescope Mission Operations Center – 7,300 SF interior space renovation.
Recent Contract Wins
- Stadium Square Office Building – 70,000 SF, 6 story, Class A office building in Federal Hill.
- Class A Office Space Renovation – 70,000 SF complete MEP infrastructure upgrades, skin renovations including new windows, roof and masonry restorations as well as unique interior elements as part of a complete building renovation.