On the Job Site – November 2014
Projects in Progress
- UMBC West Hills – Renovation of six, three-story apartment buildings on campus
- Rita Church Community Center Gymnasium – Ground-up construction of a one-story, 11,100 SF gymnasium addition attached to the existing 16,896 SF recreation center.
- Structural Corporate Headquarters – Complete renovation of the 47,016 SF office building and modification of a 27,209 SF warehouse to accommodate a new owner.
Recent Contract Wins
- UMMC Healing Garden – A CM at Risk green roof project in a roof well between UMMC’s adjacent buildings. The green roof will include an art glass wall system, pedestals on pavers, planting trays, and site furnishings.
- Fairhaven & Copper Ridge – Renovations to Fairhaven retirement community. Renovations, additions and site improvements to Copper Ridge Outpatient & Residential Care for the Memory Impaired.
- Jackson Recreation Center – Building additions to an existing recreation center, including a new gym, two-story entrance with elevator, curtain-wall systems, a raised roof, installation of a utility building to house new electrical gear/BGE service, and installation of stadium lighting.
- Pandora Logistics Center – Renovation of Pandora’s 55,000 SF Logistics Center, located in Columbia, Md.
- 1535 N Calvert St. – The project will consist of constructing four floors of office space over three floors of parking garage. The 52,500 SF office building will be solely leased to the State of Maryland.