Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017At Johns Hopkins University’s McQueen Laboratory, members of the Quantum Materials Research Group have made groundbreaking advances in the development of advanced crystals for use in electronics. To continue those scientific advancements, however, the principal researcher required three custom-designed, high-temperature furnaces … and a skilled construction crew to renovate his lab to support them. “This […]
- Monday, September 25th, 2017On a day that blended business networking with community service, participants in the annual Plano-Coudon Golf Classic raised more than $55,000 for Teach for America–Baltimore, Catholic Charities and United Way of Central Maryland. “For the fifth year in a row, we had perfect weather and a very successful event,” said Brett Plano. Plano-Coudon “served […]
- Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017After years of studying technical and theoretical aspects of civil engineering and project management, Rishabh Jain suddenly found himself juggling submittals, RFIs, materials tracking, and communications with subcontractors and client representatives on a $13-million project to create a new Animal Care and Rescue Center for the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Those duties were part of […]