Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Thursday, February 22nd, 2018Digging into the multi-million-dollar lobby renovation at 100 S Charles Street, members of the Plano-Coudon project team faced two prime challenges. Working at the base of a 21-story office tower, the team would have to execute structural changes, including the removal of a 300-pound-per-foot steel beam. They would also have to complete the sweeping, 10-month […]
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017After 10 months of installing leading-edge HVAC and life support systems, assembling aquarium tanks and completing a stunning amount of concrete demolition, a former printing plant in Baltimore is about to become a world-class animal medical care and rescue center. Plano-Coudon and its project partners are in the final stages of completing and commissioning a […]
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017For the project team assigned to the University of Maryland natatorium renovation, it wasn’t your typical summer by the pool. The HVAC system that serves the natatorium at UMD’s Eppley Recreation Center in College Park had reached the end of its lifespan and was sometimes failing to maintain desired humidity levels during swim meets. So, […]