Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Thursday, May 24th, 2018Man’s best kept secret. That’s how some female employees at Plano-Coudon describe their careers in the construction industry. Old stereotypes and outright obstacles to women in construction have diminished over time. Yet across the country, women still comprise just over 9 percent of the construction industry labor force. Advocates for women in construction – including […]
- Thursday, May 24th, 2018Recent Contract Wins Hord Coplan Macht Office Relocation – 33,796 SF demolition & renovation of 12th floor of 700 East Pratt Street for new offices of Hord Coplan Macht. CCBC Essex Vet Building – Interior alterations for 8,000 SF of CCBC’s veterinary technology program. BWMC OR 18 Renovation – Renovate operating room to include demolition, […]
- Thursday, February 22nd, 2018Digging into the multi-million-dollar lobby renovation at 100 S Charles Street, members of the Plano-Coudon project team faced two prime challenges. Working at the base of a 21-story office tower, the team would have to execute structural changes, including the removal of a 300-pound-per-foot steel beam. They would also have to complete the sweeping, 10-month […]