Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, June 6th, 2018Plano-Coudon is pleased to welcome Timothy Chandler as the newest foreman in our Small Projects Division. Before joining Plano-Coudon, Chandler worked as a supervisor of deconstruction crews for Details, a subsidiary of the nonprofit Humanim. Chandler also has previous experience as a tradesman, performing drywalling, framing and other functions. “Tim had proven his leadership skills […]
- Thursday, May 24th, 2018Horizontal bands of red and gray paneling paired with vertical columns of windows that stretch all the way to a high-rise rooftop turned a university residence into a dramatic feature on Towson’s skyline. But creating those precise, parallel lines on a structure that had suffered four decades of “concrete creep” presented the Plano-Coudon project team […]
- Thursday, May 24th, 2018From pedestrian walkways and platform ladders to giveaways of gift cards and Yeti coolers, a hybrid safety program at the Guinness construction site in Baltimore Country is generating some new standards for safe construction practices. Representatives from Plano-Coudon and Diageo, owner of the Guinness brand, began crafting the enhanced safety plan as they prepared to […]