Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017Plans for a four-story atrium made from glass panels set at irregular angles and supported by a slender steel frame convinced partners in the Langsdale Library project to embrace a less-conventional approach to construction. Located on the corner of Maryland Avenue and Oliver Street, the redeveloped site will serve not only as a state-of-the-art academic […]
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017Think of it as the power of simplicity. For years, Plano-Coudon had described its company culture and values through thoughtful, extensive language developed through company-wide consultations. “The concepts were good,” said Brett Plano, Founder. “But like typical engineers, we wanted to put everything in everything. The mission tied to the vision and both incorporated the […]
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017They call it community service but we think it is also great fun. Recently, Plano-Coudon employees Nick Funk, Sue Radtke, Tim Shaw and Mike Junkin donned the coolest of hats and participated in Teach for America’s Dr. Seuss Day. They read Seuss classics to children at Baltimore County Public Schools’ Arlington Elementary/Middle School. As part […]