Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016It was a company meeting dominated by crabs, volleyball, waterfront views and a fierce corn-hole tournament. In late September, Plano-Coudon employees put down their tools and pushed back from their computers for an afternoon to attend the annual company picnic at Conrad’s Ruth Villa in Middle River. One of the company’s quarterly update meetings, the […]
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016Recent Contract Wins UMCP Eppley Center – Includes replacing three existing 28,000 cfm pool air handling units. ACRC National Aquarium – Renovation of an existing building into off site support facility for Aquarium operations. Projects in Preconstruction Northbay Educational Building – Ground up 12,000 SF building for Northbay Adventure Camp. ACRC National Aquarium – Renovation […]
- Wednesday, August 17th, 2016As some of you probably know, P-C supports Teach for America Baltimore through our annual Plano-Coudon Golf Classic. For those of you already pledging your support for the 4th Annual P-C Golf Classic at Hayfields CC on September 12, 2016 – thank you! One great option to offer your support is still available – the […]