Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016While every construction project involves its own unique set of challenges, some projects stand out due to their extraordinary features or special requirements. Plano-Coudon Construction is proud to be involved in two projects currently that will require our people and our subcontractors to meet a distinctive set of challenges and deliver two unique products. Towson […]
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016Plano-Coudon Construction is pleased to welcome eight new members to our team. Healthy and strategic growth in multiple market segments has necessitated expanding the Plano-Coudon staff by nearly 20 percent in 2016. “Fortunately, we have a really great culture, a low attrition rate and we have been able to attract really impressive candidates,” said Brett […]
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016It was a company meeting dominated by crabs, volleyball, waterfront views and a fierce corn-hole tournament. In late September, Plano-Coudon employees put down their tools and pushed back from their computers for an afternoon to attend the annual company picnic at Conrad’s Ruth Villa in Middle River. One of the company’s quarterly update meetings, the […]