Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Sunday, April 27th, 2014Sustained growth in private-sector construction projects in the Baltimore region has triggered a hiring spurt, operational upgrades and record-high business volumes at Plano-Coudon Construction. “There are more cranes in Baltimore today than there have been for several years,” said Brett Plano, co-founder and co-owner of the Baltimore City-based company. “We are seeing more private-developer and […]
- Monday, April 14th, 2014Plano-Coudon Construction recently promoted Craig Pool to Senior Project Manager. With over 15 years of construction experience, Craig has managed various higher education, healthcare and office/commercial projects for P-C’s public and private clients. He has been a valued member of the Plano-Coudon team for the last five years of his career.