Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Friday, November 14th, 2014Plano-Coudon has begun pre-construction work on a major renovation of the library building dubbed the “gateway” to the University of Baltimore campus. Built in 1965, UB’s Langsdale Library is about to get a complete, interior remodel as well as a new facade. The project, which is expected to begin in spring 2015 and be completed […]
- Friday, November 14th, 2014In its new role as an owner’s representative and construction project manager for the Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) Real Estate Committee, Plano-Coudon Construction sees an opportunity to leverage its healthcare construction expertise to contain costs and deliver high-quality projects to an independent hospital. “This is a different role for us. It’s much closer involvement […]
- Monday, November 10th, 2014As part of the company’s continued community involvement, members of the Plano-Coudon Construction team spent October 15 volunteering in classrooms, unpacking toys and building a kids’ parking garage at PACT – Parents and Children Together. The volunteer effort was part of the United Way of Central Maryland’s Day of Action – a call to volunteers […]