Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, March 4th, 2015Next time you’re driving into downtown Baltimore, check out Plano-Coudon’s temporary addition to the city’s skyline. Plano-Coudon crews working on a 52,500-SF project at 1535 N Calvert Street have erected a crane that towers over I-83.
- Friday, November 14th, 2014With projects in sectors ranging from healthcare to residential to industrial and individual project sizes surpassing $25 million, the new Plano-Coudon Construction website reveals the company’s growth in size, diversity and expertise in recent years. The Baltimore City-based contractor recently debuted its fully redesigned website. “Visitors to the site will see how we have matured,” […]
- Friday, November 14th, 2014Projects in Progress UMBC West Hills – Renovation of six, three-story apartment buildings on campus Rita Church Community Center Gymnasium – Ground-up construction of a one-story, 11,100 SF gymnasium addition attached to the existing 16,896 SF recreation center. Structural Corporate Headquarters – Complete renovation of the 47,016 SF office building and modification of a 27,209 […]