Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Friday, June 23rd, 2017Part way through the renovation of a senior living community, a Plano-Coudon superintendent discovered that a wandering teddy bear could be a valuable construction tool. Bob Butt was overseeing demolition of a dining room at Buckingham’s Choice, an Integrace community near Frederick, when he found the abandoned stuffed toy. Residents were keenly interested in the […]
- Friday, June 23rd, 2017Each quarter, Plano-Coudon recognizes a few employees for exemplifying the company’s ownership culture. At our Quarterly Update meeting in May, Plano-Coudon presented Ownie Awards to Project Manager Andrew Hooker and Carpenter Foreman Charlie Nagale. Coworkers described Hooker as a positive, knowledgeable, honorable and funny person who is always willing to help out, even when he […]
- Friday, June 23rd, 2017Recent Contract Wins Helping Up Mission Kitchen Renovations – Renovation of existing kitchen and structural improvements. Diageo Project West (Guinness) – Three level renovation of an existing manufacturing building into new tap house, restaurant, and museum area. Riderwood Town Center – Two phase renovation and expansion to the Riderwood Community Town Center Clubhouse and Patio. […]