Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017Recent Contract Wins ▪ JHU Levi Hall Biology Lab – CM services for renovations to the Levi Hall Biology Lab. ▪ 10 E Pratt Street – Preconstruction services for 10 E. Pratt Street. ▪ Helping Up Mission Kitchen Renovations – Renovation of existing kitchen and structural improvements. ▪ 100 S. Charles Street – 1st and […]
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016The devastating aftermath of the 1,000-year rainstorm that struck Ellicott City on July 30th was easy enough to see, but in no way easy to fix. The flash flood that swept down Main Street severely damaged dozens of buildings, as well as roadways, utilities and personal property. The six-inch downpour, which pushed the height of […]
- Friday, December 2nd, 2016Fulfilling a key step in its strategic growth plan, Plano-Coudon Construction has expanded its leadership team to include a chief financial officer and hired Janet Delaney, CPA to serve as the company’s first CFO. “To have a veteran like Janet on our side of the table is huge,” said Brett Plano, Co-Founder. “We feel fortunate […]