Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
New financing models, sharp business thinking helps companies use energy efficiency to increase profitsNew financing options, public incentives, improved data analytics and holistic construction methods are creating unprecedented opportunities to improve buildings’ energy efficiency and owners’ profit margins. That was the core message of “Leveraging Energy Efficiency to Increase Profits.” Organized by Plano-Coudon Construction, the forum brought together an array of industry experts to explore best business practices […]
- Tuesday, March 24th, 2015With more than 700 people coming through its doors almost every day, Our Daily Bread is Maryland’s largest meal program for people affected by poverty and homelessness … and so much more. Located on the Fallsway in downtown Baltimore, Our Daily Bread serves breakfast every weekday and lunch every single day “and I mean every […]
- Tuesday, March 24th, 2015For a management graduate of Loyola University Maryland, it was a dream job opportunity. Jared Geary had applied his business skills to the construction industry over the past decade, initially working for a national home builder and later managing larger projects for Plano-Coudon Construction. But when company founders Brett Plano and Ryan Coudon announced their plan […]