Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Friday, January 22nd, 2016Plano-Coudon crews are preparing to break ground on a building that could trigger the revival of a South Baltimore neighborhood and enable a nonprofit to further its mission. The six-story, 72,000-square-foot office building on Ostend Street will be one of the first pieces of the Stadium Square mixed-use development. “With the Stadium Square development and […]
- Friday, January 22nd, 2016Projects in Progress Stadium Square Office Building – 70,000 SF, 6 story, Class A office building in Federal Hill. UMBC West Hills – Renovation of six, three-story apartment buildings on campus. Jackson Recreation Center – A 2 story renovation with large addition to gym, aerobics room, stairtower and, elevator. Project also included extensive site work […]
- Friday, October 16th, 2015Beneath a dome of ornate plasterwork that once dazzled vaudeville audiences, Plano-Coudon Construction recently created an 8,000 square foot expansion of a contemporary work space to meet the needs of technology innovators. Key Tech – a Baltimore company that transforms complex technical requirements into sophisticated electromechanical products for medical, industrial and consumer markets – had […]