Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Friday, October 16th, 2015Beneath a dome of ornate plasterwork that once dazzled vaudeville audiences, Plano-Coudon Construction recently created an 8,000 square foot expansion of a contemporary work space to meet the needs of technology innovators. Key Tech – a Baltimore company that transforms complex technical requirements into sophisticated electromechanical products for medical, industrial and consumer markets – had […]
- Tuesday, October 6th, 2015Projects in Progress Seasons Supermarket – renovation of an existing 25,600 SF single story, big box store into a kosher supermarket, including the construction of a 7,800 SF mezzanine. Baltimore County Board of Elections Design/Build – 25,530 SF office and warehouse renovation. Oracle Warehouse Lighting Upgrade – 55,000 SF warehouse lighting upgrade. James Webb Space […]
- Tuesday, October 6th, 2015For one day, the job topping Project Manager Milan Devon’s work list involved crafting origami houses with seven- and eight-year olds. Earlier this year, Devon responded to a call for volunteers circulated at Plano-Coudon and offered to give a presentation in a classroom lead by a Teach For America (TFA) instructor. Equipped with his professional […]