Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
Comforts of Home: Minimizing impact on residents key to success of projects at senior living facilitiesFrom measures to safeguard immuno-suppressed individuals to special care in protecting seniors’ memorabilia, renovation projects in senior-living facilities require unique skills. “It’s a different type of construction, even from healthcare,” said Adam Bell, a project executive with Plano-Coudon Construction. Plano-Coudon crews will soon complete large renovation projects at senior living facilities in Carroll and Frederick […]
- Monday, September 28th, 2015Stepping before a packed hall of construction professionals and business leaders, an Algebra teacher quickly drew the crowd’s rapt attention. Addressing attendees at the Plano-Coudon Golf Classic, a benefit for Teach For America–Baltimore, Jocelyn Providence said, “[My students] deserve the best. And as their teacher, it is my duty to show them the greatness that […]
- Wednesday, August 5th, 2015Fueled by positive signals from the economy and its own strategic growth plan, Plano-Coudon Construction has added six new skilled and professional staff members to its team. Improvements in Maryland’s economy, increased contract opportunities especially in the commercial sector, and signs of prolonged opportunities for growth convinced Plano-Coudon leaders that it was time to expand […]