Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Monday, July 18th, 2016Projects in Progress Stadium Square Office Building – 70,000 SF, 6 story, Class A office building in Federal Hill. Riderwood Orchard Point – Full construction services for the renovation of an 11,000 SF assisted living and multi-family housing community. UMBC West Hills – Renovation of six, three-story apartment buildings on campus. 9055 Guilford Road phase […]
- Friday, January 22nd, 2016
Precise budgets, thorough analysis and flexible plans create “gold standard” for construction estimatingWorking through the evolving plans for the first Stadium Square office building, Plano-Coudon staff, clients and partners were reminded of the high value of precise and proactive estimators. Plans for the six-story building on Ostend Street shifted as developer, Caves Valley Partners, worked to initiate an attractive and profitable development and anchor tenant, United Way […]
- Friday, January 22nd, 2016A nearly 40-year veteran of the construction industry, Estimator Steve Ruppert suddenly found himself being reprimanded by a high school principal. Ruppert had volunteered along with several other Plano-Coudon Construction employees to work the lunch service at Our Daily Bread. Assigned to a clean-up crew, Ruppert reported to his new boss for the day – […]