Vision and Mission
At Plano-Coudon, we operate by the simple motto: Your vision is our mission.
We strive every day to be the best-in-class contractor and to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The goal of each construction project is to turn a client’s vision into a reality, so construction projects should be positive, enjoyable experiences for each client. We bring unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and customer service to each project.
We build true partnerships with our clients, fully learning about their visions, their needs and their challenges. We strive to become each client’s trusted construction advisor by providing each client with construction expertise, sound advice and outstanding performance in an environment that is positive and respectful.
As a company of engineers, we also follow rigorous processes to deliver on our promises. At Plano-Coudon, we:
- Utilize the most effective, up-to-date technologies and follow industry best practices:
- Work daily to create a culture of safety throughout our company;
- Hire only the most highly qualified and motivated people;
- Enable our staff to constantly improve and steadily deliver exceptional results to our clients: and
- Foster a work culture built upon positivity, professionalism, integrity, excellence, collaboration and community.
At Plano-Coudon, your vision is our mission. Together, we will make that vision a reality.
We provide a variety of project delivery methods to our diverse clients, including Construction Management, General Contracting and Design/Build. Contact us to share your vision.
- Wednesday, August 5th, 2015Fueled by positive signals from the economy and its own strategic growth plan, Plano-Coudon Construction has added six new skilled and professional staff members to its team. Improvements in Maryland’s economy, increased contract opportunities especially in the commercial sector, and signs of prolonged opportunities for growth convinced Plano-Coudon leaders that it was time to expand […]
- Tuesday, May 5th, 2015Friends as you know our city was deeply affected by the events of the past two weeks. With the curfew lifted there are now calls to help Baltimore recover. We ask you to join Plano-Coudon and the many businesses who also call Baltimore home to support the efforts to restore and improve our great city. […]
- Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
New financing models, sharp business thinking helps companies use energy efficiency to increase profitsNew financing options, public incentives, improved data analytics and holistic construction methods are creating unprecedented opportunities to improve buildings’ energy efficiency and owners’ profit margins. That was the core message of “Leveraging Energy Efficiency to Increase Profits.” Organized by Plano-Coudon Construction, the forum brought together an array of industry experts to explore best business practices […]