On the Job Site – Summer 2016
Projects in Progress
- Stadium Square Office Building – 70,000 SF, 6 story, Class A office building in Federal Hill.
- Riderwood Orchard Point – Full construction services for the renovation of an 11,000 SF assisted living and multi-family housing community.
- UMBC West Hills – Renovation of six, three-story apartment buildings on campus.
- 9055 Guilford Road phase 1 – Pre-construction and construction services associated with the renovation of an existing high bay garage, surrounding office, entrance, and conference rooms.
- JHU APL MP3 AOS Relocation – 7,200 SF interior renovation of an occupied facility.
- Buckingham’s Choice phase 1 – Interior renovations for an assisted living facility in Adamstown, Maryland.
Recent Contract Wins
- Residence Tower Renovation – $24,000,000 full renovation of a 14 story multi-family building at Towson University.
- Northbay Educational Building – Ground up 12,000 SF building for Northbay Adventure Camp.