On the Job Site – March 2015
Projects in Progress
- Fairhaven & Copper Ridge – Renovations to Fairhaven retirement community. Renovations, additions and site improvements to Copper Ridge Outpatient & Residential Care for the Memory Impaired.
- Jackson Recreation Center – Building additions to an existing recreation center including a new gym, 2 story entrance with elevator, curtain walls systems and installation of an out building to house site lighting which will be installed around an existing field.
- 1535 N Calvert St. – The project will consist of constructing four floors of office space over three floors of parking garage. The 60,000 SF office building will be solely leased to the State of Maryland.
- Mount Saint Joseph Energy Efficiency Lighting Upgrades – Campus wide lighting upgrades.
- Key Technologies – office renovation of the Vaudeville Theater. The project required a surgical approach to understand and accommodate the features and atypical conditions of the existing building.
- Taney Village – renovation of 130 apartments, new mechanical equipment, plumbing fixtures, finish upgrades, and the renovation of common areas.
- Pandora Logistics Center – renovation of the international jewelry manufacturer and retailer’s 55,000 SF Logistics Center in Columbia, MD.
Recent Contract Wins
- Seasons Supermarket – the renovation of an existing 25,600 SF single story, big box store into a kosher supermarket including the construction of a 7,800 SF mezzanine.
- Baltimore County Board of Elections Design / Build – 25,530 SF office and warehouse renovation.
- Oracle Warehouse Lighting Upgrade – 55,000 SF warehouse lighting upgrade.